Open Prep Training Camp is for anyone planning to test their fitness in the 2019 Fall CrossFit Open which is coming up in OCTOBER.
This full-day event is designed to provide a training environment that will create growth both physically and mentally for athletes looking to advance in competitive functional fitness. You’ll be spending the day with people like you who are looking to find their potential and willing to get comfortable with the uncomfortable in order to achieve their goals.
Who Should Attend?
Novice level athletes looking to upgrade their training or get “in the Open” for the first time.
Competitive athletes looking to climb the ranks and improve over last year.
Masters athletes looking for guidance around optimizing their Open performance while staying safe and able to participate for years to come.
What does the Training Camp Look Like?
Skills + Strategy + Superior Mindset
We’ll be covering all these areas and more!
- Why do the open?
- Prepare and fuel for 5 weeks of fitness, friends and fun.
- How to know who should repeat WODS and when.
- How to train through multi week competitions like the OPEN or GG qualifier while still performing at a high level and staying healthy
- How high level athletes peak for their priority competitions
- How to optimize your engine for performance depending on the type and duration of the event.
- The most effective pace and strategy based on your individual strengths and weaknesses
- Train with other CrossFit and fitness minded competitors over the weekend
- Lecture and Q&A Sessions with OPEX CCP, CF-L3 and L2, USAPL, USAW, Precision Nutrition Pn1 coaches from Hybrid Farm, Hybrid Farm Saint Cloud and Barpath CrossFit
- Live Open Workouts to apply your new skills throughout the day.
- How to recover like a pro athlete.
September 7, 2019
Questions? Email email@example.com to inquire about availability.